The most frequent question we see is, “what’s the best crypto trading technique”. There are honestly multiple ways to trade bitcoin, but we have a great way to safely trade crypto effectively. What we want you to do is succeed, because if you succeed by being a part of our bitmex trading signals group, you will stay as a paying subscriber. It’s in our best interest to help you succeed.
This article will cover the following subjects:
Bitcoin Wallet Management
Bitcoin Trading Dos
Crypto Trading Don’ts
The Best Exchanges
The first 3 rules are about protecting your bitcoin wallet amout. You need to have MORE money in there than you started with, no matter how much or how little.
The next 4 rules are about safely trading crypto.
4. You want to take a break from trading if you don’t understand the market. There are times when you need to protect your bitcoin wallet from losses if you can’t tell if it’s up or down. You don’t want to FOMO invest, ever. That typically doesn’t end well, because when would you stop?
5. You want to lock-in your profits by selling and having that as an actual gain.
6. You want to take your money off the exchange. Traders shouldn’t leave their crypto on the exchange, because we never know if they will go under, or if a hack will occur. Once you go to sleep, take your money off the exchange.
These are the worst things to practice in crypto trading. With our crypto calls, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
7. Never FOMO trade (fear of missing out). The difference between the crypto market and all other markets is that there is FOMO, not actual trading techniques just yet. As the market matures, then it will follow a more logical cycle.
8. Don’t trade when you’re tired. You must have a clear mind in order to trade. If you trade while being too tired, you will lose money in your bitcoin wallet.
9. Never trade out of emotions. Similar to FOMOing, but instead, you are trading to make up for a loss. You may have lost 30% on a trade and then get angry or depressed and ready to “make it up”. All that does is increase your likelihood of failing.
10. Do not trade based on youtube videos. They are telling you information that will be old by the time you see them.
Check out the full review here.